Welcome to Burning Rice. This website is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- AGREEMENT – This Agreement (“the Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.burningrice.com (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the SiteBurning Rice reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise change this Agreement at any time. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use of the Site by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement. If at any time you do not accept these changes, you must immediately discontinue use of www.burningrice.com to which the changes may apply.
- PRIVACY – Burning Rice may collect certain personal information through this website. The following describes what information may be collected and how that information may be used and shared with third parties. Burning Rice collects information that you submit via online forms on this website. For example, you may use an online form to request information from Burning Rice. The information you enter may include such items as your name, title, company, address, telephone number and e-mail address. The information you submit may be retained by Burning Rice in a database maintained by Burning Rice or its service providers, and used by Burning Rice to complete your request. Burning Rice will not share the information with any third party, except as otherwise set forth in this Privacy Statement. Burning Rice may share the information to complete your request. Burning Rice may also share the information with a successor in interest, an affiliate or its consultants who are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information. Burning Rice may also share the information as permitted by law. Burning Rice may also use the information retained in the database to communicate with you directly via e-mail or direct mail, such as to inform you about newsworthy topics and upcoming events that may be of interest to you. For example, Burning Rice may use your e-mail address to send you news concerning Burning Rice. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. By submitting your e-mail address to Burning Rice, you opt-in to receiving e-mail from Burning Rice. You may opt-out of receiving further e-mail by contacting email@example.com. Any changes to this privacy statement will be made through a revised posting on the Burning Rice website.
- OWNERSHIP – All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of owners of or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
- TRADEMARKS and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the owners of. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- INDEMNIFICATION – You agree to indemnify, defend and hold and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- REFUND POLICY – Online pickup orders are not refundable after pick-up. If you would like to cancel your order please call the restaurant directly before your scheduled pick-up. We do not refund credit card orders. If there is any reason you don’t like the food you receive, feel free to talk to the cashier at the restaurant so that they can accommodate something for you. However, credit card orders cannot be refunded.
- DELIVERY POLICY – we do not make delivers – all ordered food items must be picked up by the client. At the time the order is placed, we will provide an estimated pickup time.